Company: Kar Global
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The ideal candidate for this position will reside within
distance to the Carmel, Indiana HQ for a hybrid-work schedule.
Fully-remote will be considered for exceptional candidates.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, this position will perform
financial/treasury related duties, responsibilities, and analysis.
The responsibilities will be heavily weighted towards Treasury
reporting and projects. Within this role, you will perform all
duties assigned by the Treasury Manager, and must know, practice,
and ensure that company policies and procedures and state or
federal laws are always followed while ensuring that no company or
customer information is inappropriately divulged to unauthorized
parties. Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assume the role of primary contact for Treasury management
reporting, month end reconciliation and bank administration.
Primary responsibility will be cash reporting, capital structure
reporting, cash forecasting and bank fee analysis for KAR Global.
Also, will be training on all aspects of daily cash management
processes for KAR Global as primary back up for Treasury analysts
including prior day reconciliation, cash position, including
overnight investment, or borrowing from the credit facility.
- Play a role in the global consolidation of KARs cash position
to minimize borrowing and maximize interest income.
- Work on various projects and perform analysis as requested. A
partial list of projects includes:
- Treasury Systems updates, testing, and improvements
- Business Unit specific banking projects
- Improvement of Working Capital
- Maintain current knowledge of the latest treasury management
techniques and technology.
- Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous
- Maintain professional relationships with current and
prospective banking partners.
- Practice and always promote teamwork. Set a good personal
example of professional attitude and performance.
- Ensure proper follow-through on directives, bulletins, and
schedules from the Corporate Treasurer and/or other corporate
sources. Complete, in a timely manner, all appropriate duties
assigned by the Treasury Manager.
- Maintain a good flow of communication with the Finance
Department and other department employees.
- Monitor all working area conditions and equipment to ensure
they are within corporate standards for cleanliness, proper
maintenance and safety. Advise Facilities of all breakdown and
maintenance needs immediately.
- Make sure all area conditions do not threaten employee or
customer safety. Respond to and follow proper procedures on
employee and customer accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to
any property. Report all incidents immediately. Requirements and
- Bachelors degree required, preferred focus in finance or
- 2-4 years experience in finance or accounting with a
concentration in treasury, cash management, and/or banking is
- A CTP credential is preferred. What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with employer HSA
- Immediately vested 401K (US) or RRSP (Canada) with company
- Paid Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Paid maternity and paternity leave (US)
- Employer paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Employer paid Leap into Service Day to volunteer
- Tuition Reimbursement for eligible programs
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge
ross a publicly traded, global organization
- Company culture of internal promotions, diverse career paths,
and rapid advancement Sound like a match? Apply Now - We can't wait
to hear from you!
Keywords: Kar Global, Carmel , Treasury Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!