Company: Merchants Capital Corporation
Posted on: November 18, 2023
As our Insurance Specialist, you will support the
Escrow/Insurance team and will have the opportunity to provide
administrative and organizational support and become part of our
active and growing team. This position requires a detail-oriented,
deadline-driven individual who can work individually, with members
of other teams as well as with your own team to manage multiple
tasks and projects simultaneously. Are you a true team player who
thrives on paying attention to detail? If yes, then APPLY TODAY!
After one year as our Insurance Specialist, you'll know you were
successful if you---
- produce efficient, high-functioning portfolios ensuring
accuracy and compliance while providing excellent customer
- maintain the insurance inbox and incoming mail including
managing couriers and sorting and forwarding mail/email.
- manage the initial compliance check for incoming insurance
certificates and policies.
- request certificates, invoices, and/or policies and follow up
with agents, borrowers, and management companies for upcoming
renewals and audit requests.
- provide administrative support to the Insurance Analysts &
Escrow Analysts for ad hoc projects. What we are looking for---
- High School diploma. Bachelor's degree preferred, preferably in
the business or finance areas; or insurance-related industry
designations with direct experience and demonstrated ability to
perform the required tasks.
- A minimum of 1 year's insurance experience in multifamily loan
administration is preferred.
- Familiarity with Agency and Lenders programs is a plus.
- high level of computer proficiency in Microsoft Office,
specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.With over 30 years of success
built on putting people first, Merchants Capital is a proven leader
in financing for multi-family housing nationwide. Our licenses with
Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and HUD/FHA, in addition to our bank's
balance sheet products, allow us to offer custom solutions with
agility and ease of execution, expanding access to housing in
meaningful and impactful ways. Recognized as a , Merchants Capital
pairs our comprehensive debt offerings with in-house tax credit
equity to provide a one-stop-shop for developers and owners. To
learn more about Merchants Capital, visit. PM20
Keywords: Merchants Capital Corporation, Carmel , Insurance Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!