Collections Account Manager
Company: J.D. Byrider
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Collections Account Manager Are you a motivated, career-minded individual looking for a lucrative position with quality earnings potential from weekly and monthly incentives?
CNAC, a sub-prime automotive finance company, is seeking top performers for their Collections Call Center.-- You can earn a lucrative income, and also can advance your career with the incredible growth opportunities, including Senior Account Manager, Collection Manager and Regional Collection Management positions. --
This is an amazing opportunity to not only have a better career but also to obtain a high level of job satisfaction through helping others with their financial and credit situation.-- Enjoy working for a growing organization who maintains a customer first, family-oriented culture while continuing to use technology and innovation in servicing a $350,000,000 loan portfolio.
--Collections Account Manager Highlights:
- $16+ (based on experience) per hour--+ weekly & monthly incentives
- Work in a 1st party, secured loan environment
- Take advantage of extensive classroom and hands-on training
- Become a top performer and run your multi-million-dollar portfolio like your own business Collections Account Manager Requirements: Success in consumer-related Collections, Customer Retention, Default Prevention, Dispute Resolution, Rent-to-Own, Check Cashing, Title Loan, Payday Loan, Retail Collections, Installment Loan Collections, Consumer Finance--or other related positions
Collections Account Manager Responsibilities:-- -Candidates complete--a 4-5 week training program. --
-After the conclusion of the training period, candidate--will be able to display competency in being able to successfully contact and communicate with each caller using a standard call matrix.-- In addition, candidate must be able to pass a series of role play scenarios and certify with a Regional Collection Manager.
-Candidate--will be able to seek both short and long term account resolution with customers by educating them of the importance of rebuilding their credit. --
-Candidate--will be able to utilize the Company---s software, phone system, understand policies and procedures, and overall company operations.--
-Candidate--will be able to regularly and consistently achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals that supports the organization---s mission to advance customers and improve their credit standing.
Hours for Collections Account Manager:
- 5-day, 40-hour work week schedule
- Corporate Call Center hours are:
- Monday --- Friday 8am - 8pm
- Mix of day and evening shifts, including every other Saturday -- Company Benefits:
- Competitive Hourly Pay!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match program
- Paid Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Company demonstrator vehicle program
- Career growth opportunities JDF2
Keywords: J.D. Byrider, Carmel , Collections Account Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!