Company: Abacus Childcare
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Abacus Early Learning Centers are a private, family-owned
business that has been providing top quality childcare for over 35
years. Our purpose is to be a trusted partner in raising great
kids! Our centers are Paths to Quality Level 4 and NECPA
Accredited. Our staff are professionals who serve our families with
meaningful, honest, and genuine passion. We have four locations and
serve ages 6 weeks through 12 years.
Abacus Early Learning Center - Carmel is looking for a reliable,
trustworthy person to fill an Office Assistant position working
with and helping assist our teachers and staff.
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Daily office duties: answer phones, make copies, filing, order
- Help and/or Work in classrooms when needed
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Create fun and interactive educational experiences while
serving and helping the centers' Teachers.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to
achieve success for all children and the center.
- Take on minor duties of Director or Assistant Director in
his/her absence, including opening and closing the school.
- Any other tasks as communicated from Director/Assistant
Director. Office Assistant Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- CDA and/or Minimum 15 Credit Hours in Early Childhood Ed
- Must be dependable, consistent, and punctual Office Assistant
- Bi-weekly pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Childcare discount
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- 401K plus company matching
- Monday - Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
Monday - Friday
Keywords: Abacus Childcare, Carmel , Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!