ABM Marketing Manager
Posted on: January 12, 2022
As an ABM Manager, youre a champion of our brand and drive
awareness and demand generation in the target accounts for your
assigned industries. You combine your expertise in digital, events,
direct marketing, etc. to create account-based marketing (ABM)
programs that meet our growth objectives with a strong emphasis on
driving pipeline generation and accelerating existing
opportunities. You thrive on furthering the conversation, educating
decision makers, and producing tangible results. Youre an
exceptional marketer who knows how to reach your audience no matter
the market conditions.
- Define and implement Account-based Marketing strategy in
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value
propositions, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas
in assigned industries.
- Design and deploy an integrated multi-channel programs approach
that includes both online and offline tactics such as email, direct
mail, display, social ads, and virtual and in-person events
- Build ABM program metrics to ensure business impact measured by
target account engagement, pipeline generation, and new bookings
for assigned verticals.
- Collaborate with members of the marketing and sales teams on
campaign concepts, content creation, creative development and
- Continually measure and optimize campaign efforts to show
program effectiveness and drive business results.
- 4+ years of ABM and demand generation experience targeting
- Prior experience marketing to marketers is highly
- Experience marketing to healthcare or manufacturing is highly
- Experience working and thriving in a B2B high growth,
fast-paced tech company.
- Innovative, scrappy, and take pride in your ability to turn
ideas into reality.
- Willingness to experiment and continually optimize campaigns to
- Successful history of delivering multi-channel campaigns that
drive pipeline generation and new bookings.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, operates
with a sense of urgency, and believes in working hard and having
- Ability to work for a completely remote organization.
This is a full-time, remote position.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Lumavate, Carmel , ABM Marketing Manager, Advertising , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!