Senior Manager Information Technology Infrastructure
Posted on: February 16, 2021
Senior Manager of IT InfrastructureByrider is growing and
continues to be an industry leader in the sub-prime financial
services arena. Key to the company's ongoing success is our IT!
Due to the company's success and growth, a Senior Manager of IT
Infrastructure is needed.
The preferred candidate will have the following:- 3 years of recent
management experience. - Deep understanding of classic
infrastructure such as networking (Cisco preferably), VMware and
SAN. - Deep understanding of more modern infrastructure like AWS or
another major cloud platform like Azure, DevOps, or CI/CD
pipeline.- Able to commute to the Carmel, IN corporate office after
the current Covid work from home situation ends.
Position Summary for Senior Manager of IT Infrastructure:
Architecturally, we operate on a "cloud-first" policy and are
actively migrating technologies off premise, therefore both strong
DevOps/cloud hosting and more traditional infrastructure expertise
are required. The Senior Manager of IT Infrastructure will ensure
proper tactical leadership for both technical as well as personnel
functions of the Systems Operations, Network Operation and DevOps
teams. It will manage the daily work product and priorities of the
teams and the individuals on the teams.
The Senior Manager of IT Infrastructure is responsible for the
direct oversight the technical members of the Sys, Dev and Net Ops
teams, some applicable vendor relationships, and management of
significant technical assets (LAN, WAN, firewalls, operating
systems, licensing, hardware, company store and franchisee support,
short and long-term backups, data center, cloud platforms, disaster
The Senior Manager of IT Infrastructure will mentor and lead the
SysOps, DevOps and NetOps team members. He or she will grow and
develop both the individual skill level of each team member, but
also the group cohesion as well. This individual must also be
skilled at finding solutions to problems while keeping the
environment well structured, stable, and secure. A focus on meeting
and solving business needs is critical. This position must ensure
accurate, timely, and competent communication and interaction with
customers, internal staff, and management is accomplished
personally and by all staff.
Rewards for Senior Manager of IT Infrastructure:
- Competitive starting salary based on experience
- Annual incentive plan
- Ability to work remote at times and during Covid
- Great benefits & paid time off plan
- Cutting edge technology
- Career growth opportunity
- Growing, industry leading company
- Company has over 140 locations in 31 states
- Company has been in business over 30 years
Responsibilities for Senior Manager of IT Infrastructure:
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of Byrider
business functions and goals.
- Working knowledge of enterprise computer system features to
support business functions.
- Accept and analyze input from many sources (e.g. problem
tickets, team members, business teams, vendors, franchisees) to
recognize and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Active and regular communication with customers of IT
- Skills and ability to continuously improve direct reports.
- Develop reporting leaders for the next level of
- Consistent ability to analyze problems or conditions,
troubleshoot and correctly determine or infer causes.
- Ability to successfully multi-task many activities and to
properly prioritize activities to meet customer expectations.
- Quickly recognize recurring problems and provide resolution
- Be personally accountable for results.
- Capable of taking the knowledge and skills of others and
leveraging it for improved personal and team results.
- Documentation of changes, problems, investigations,
- Interaction with vendors to support customer needs and
Skills needed for Senior Manager of IT Infrastructure:
- Very strong customer service focus.
- Empowered individual.
- Have and demonstrate by daily actions a "whatever it takes"
- Management and leadership of direct reports.
- Develop future leaders.
- Take ownership over areas of responsibility.
- Excellent overall knowledge of technical aspects of cloud and
on-prem technologies, voice and data networks, industry trends, and
- Security focus.
- High energy and self-motivating.
- Ability to influence positive behavior in coworkers.
- Ability to facilitate meetings.
- Clear problem analysis skills.
- Clear and accurate written and verbal communication with
various levels of customers and internal staff.
- Multitasking and project management.
- Group presentation skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of business functions.
Experience required for Senior Manager of IT Infrastructure:---
- At least 7 years of experience with multiple technology
- Demonstrated technical proficiency with server, data center,
virtual server, cloud hosted environments, networks, DevOps and
- Previous experience and success with the management of
technical staff in similar roles.
- A minimum of 3 years of team leadership experience is
- A college degree is preferred but not required.
- A local candidate is a plus but not required. Remote work is
Keywords: Byrider, Carmel , Senior Manager Information Technology Infrastructure, Executive , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!