Land Development Manager
Company: Lennar Homes
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Overview Oversee projects from permit approvals through
construction and final bond release and community turnover.
Responsible for construction schedules, contract documents, land
development budgets, environmental studies, Geotechnical reports,
Engineering and Architectural construction plans and permit
compliance reports. Must have the ability to develop schedules,
budgets and deliver according to the Division plan.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of new communities to
production through base paving in accordance with Division delivery
- Plan, schedule, budget, and contract for above plus common
elements such as entrance features, global landscape programs,
maintenance contracts and community wide utility plans.
- Oversee contractors in the field and approve payments.
- Coordinate with contractors, engineers, and inspectors to
acquire approvals and release of permits and bonds.
- Resolve issues with agencies having jurisdiction over project
- Maintain and update development budgets and schedules.
- Coordinate installation of dry utilities for new and existing
communities including electrical, phone, cable TV and natural
- Participate in Builder HOA Management
- Responsible for SWPPP compliance and coordination with Division
Environmental Manager. Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or
similar program preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in land development
- Computer literacy, including word-processing, spreadsheet
analysis, project scheduling and data management software.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, both verbally
and in writing.
- Must exercise initiative and achieve objectives with minimal
- Must be detail-oriented and a problem-solver able to deal with
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record.
- Valid auto insurance coverage required.#CB
Keywords: Lennar Homes, Carmel , Land Development Manager, Executive , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!