Practice Manager - Patient Experience (PX)
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Who is Authenticx?Authenticx is on a mission to help humans
understand humans. Our platform is the new standard for humanizing
customer interaction data at scale. We do this by channeling our
passion and talent into helping health care leaders listen to their
conversational data in a way that delivers value to the
enterprise.What we offer our team members?
- A culture based on our core values of Authenticity, Courage and
- A collaborate environment that supports your personal and
- Virtual/remote working
- Health insurance effective on DAY 1, including FREE health
insurance options and a comprehensive benefits package
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) - Traditional and Roth options
- Unlimited vacation time, plus paid sick time, holiday pay and
- Perks at Work membership for discounts on shopping, travel and
much moreResponsibilitiesAs the Practice Manager - Patient
Experience, you will be responsible for the following:
- Serving as the strategic account manager and primary point of
contact for healthcare clients.
- Evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, representing the
experiences of our clients' patients and customers, to help our
clients make more informed business decisions.
- Having a continuous finger-on-the-pulse of program production,
trends, budget and goals to help drive patient experience (PX)
- Understanding and utilizing the Authenticx software platform
and staying current on new features, best practices, etc.
- Working with Authenticx team members, including Insights
Analysts, Customer Success Managers, Storytellers and our
leadership team to ensure our work is completed with the highest
standards while achieving client objectives.
- Serving as an internal and external communicator-facilitating
meetings, setting agendas, maintaining timelines and ensuring all
stakeholders are aligned.
- Continually honing a positive relationship with healthcare
clients and always keeping client needs and desired outcomes at the
forefront of everything we do.QualificationsWho is our ideal
Practice Manager - Patient Experience?You are highly
internally-motivated and want to be part of something that is
bigger than yourself. You thrive on working with people and know
that trust is at the heart of building positive and productive
relationships. You have experience successfully managing
client-facing projects and working with cross functional teams to
get things done with the highest standards. You have strong
knowledge and experience in the Healthcare/Pharma industry. You
know your way around Excel and PowerPoint, have comfort working in
a virtual environment and over web-based teleconferencing, and have
experience formally presenting data and account status to external
parties. Past clients and colleagues might describe you as:
- Objective-you see things as they actually are.
- Calm under pressure-you understand what needs to be done and
are confident in your ability to manage successfully.
- Juggler-you can manage a lot of responsibilities without
missing a beat.
- Engaging-you have a positive and can-do disposition that
- Clear communicator-you effectively use words, both oral and
written, to communicate in a concise, yet friendly, manner.
- Responsive-you respond to client needs with a sense of urgency
and demonstrate excellent judgment with how/what/when to
- Leader-formally or informally, you know how to leverage the
talent around you to deliver the best outcomes for clients.Minimum
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- 5+ years of experience in Client Experience (CX), Patient
Experience (PX), Client Success, Account Management or similar
- Experience in a B2B client-facing role supporting healthcare
companies and/or a patient experience role within a healthcare
- Strong data synthesis experience involving the interpretation
and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Extensive experience preparing and delivering complex
presentations to internal and/or external stakeholders.
- Must possess a proven understanding of the healthcare
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience serving as a liaison
and leading cross-functional projects.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) experience preferred.
- Project Management certification is preferred.
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Understanding of web applications with a desire to learn new
- Must work well within a team environment.Additional Information
- This is a remote/virtual position.
- We prefer candidates who live in Indiana or surrounding states
but welcome candidates from other regions.
- You must reside in the USA.
- We are not providing employment visa sponsorship for this
Keywords: Authenticx, Carmel , Practice Manager - Patient Experience (PX), Executive , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!