Associate Director - Loan Agency
Company: Alter Domus
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Associate Director - Loan AgencyJob DescriptionAlter Domus is
currently seeking a new Associate Director to join our Agency
Services team at our Carmel, Indiana, Chicago, IL, SLC, UT or
Boston, MA office.
- Identify and develop key leaders in the group, build upon
individual strengths and mentor to facilitate success at the next
- Recruit, train and develop knowledgeable teams of
- Build effective partnerships with internal teams and external
- Act in manager capacity as an escalation point for primary deal
owners; and work with Loan Agency support staff to manage and
communicate deal information and ensure that all teams adhere to
- Review and negotiate administrative provisions within Credit
Agreements. Oversee the updating of the Agency system to reflect
attributes of each credit agreement and related governing
- Oversee the calculation, invoicing and disbursement of all deal
related fees by maintaining a cumulative master list or report per
client. Responsible for oversight of coordination of funds movement
related to initial funding and closing, managing closings for
lenders transferring positions by assignment, and working with the
borrower and lending group as needed.
- Oversee ongoing maintenance of facility commitments and the
processing of loan/facility-related activity; including rollovers,
rate settings, conversions, prepayments, assignments, amendments,
waivers, etc., by utilizing KPI reports and other tools available
within the loan system.
- Oversee accurate and timely collection and disbursement of
interest/principal/fee payments to lenders by utilizing KPI reports
and other tools available within the loan system. Ensure collection
of new borrowings from lenders and disbursement to borrower is
completed timely by the team.
- Act as an escalation point for borrowers and lenders; ensure
compliance with the terms of the Credit Agreement and other
- Maintain expert knowledge of all relevant portfolios and deal
- Train and coach support staff on the life cycle of a loan, deal
documentation, industry standards, professional communication and
client workflow deliverables and execution.
- Work in a dynamic team environment and participate in strategic
initiatives identifying and implementing best practices and
operational efficiencies.What You'll Need
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- 5 years of investment management operations experience or bank
loan agency/syndication experience.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or economics
or commensurate work experience.
- Ability to independently research and resolve complex
- Ability to collaborate with internal groups and external
clients; strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, strong working knowledge of
fundamental financial/accounting/business concepts and a strong,
proactive interest in learning and mastering new concepts.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience, knowledge or
familiarity with Bloomberg, performance systems, and other loan
research and analysis tools.WHAT WE OFFER:Alter Domus offers a
competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous
vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global
connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced
environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating
experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses.
We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients
that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and
give you the resources and support you need to succeed.For more
information, please visit: www.alterdomus.com.Alter Domus is an
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
Keywords: Alter Domus, Carmel , Associate Director - Loan Agency, Executive , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!