Director of Property Management
Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Edward Rose & Sons is a privately-owned company providing modest
to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest
and surrounding states. We handle all phases of development: from
land acquisition to construction to management and maintenance.
We are looking for a professional individual to join our
Indianapolis team as a Director of Property Management. The
Director of Property Management is responsible for leading and
overseeing a team of Regional Property Managers and the Facilities
Manager. The ideal candidate will have a solid work ethic, be a
self-starter and have extensive property management experience.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Reviewing and approving invoices for property management
operational departments, as well as reviewing and signing
associated checks, ensuring accuracy and within budget.
- Reading and analyzing reports for incidents, weekly occupancy,
collections, personnel, cash and utilities.
- Determining operating policies and procedures for each
reporting department, as well as employee policies and
- Investigating any civil issues between residents and on-site
- Planning, organizing, directing, coordinating and controlling
all property management operations to meet profitability and asset
management objectives within budget.
- Coordinating and providing direction in preparing annual
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and
- College degree or equivalent property management
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both
orally and in writing, including over the phone.
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and well
- Ability to execute job duties under stressful circumstances,
such as last-minute deadlines or other difficult situations.
- Ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Yardi experience required.
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel
- Have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Ability to travel (overnight stay may be required).Employees
are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory
background. A valid driver's license will be required, as this
position will entail the operation of a company vehicle.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek
diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and
advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Carmel , Director of Property Management, Executive , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!