Portfolio Manager - Business Lending
Company: Merchants Bank of Indiana
Posted on: November 16, 2023
As the Portfolio Manager you will analyze financial statements
and monitor the loan portfolio to identify potential red flags
before they become troubled assets. Receive cross-training as a
backup to the New Money Underwriting and Servicing Operations
teams. If you are ready to advance your career at the nation's top
SBA Lending Division, then apply TODAY! In one year as a Portfolio
Manager, you will know you were successful if you---
- Fully service, maintain, and troubleshoot a portfolio of
Business Banking, Commercial, and SBA Loans
- Facilitate client discussions regarding current financial
trends within their businesses.
- Ensure completion all loan renewals and modifications in a
timely manner; track the maturing loans report to ensure loans are
renewed or extended before maturity date.
- Provide reporting to senior managers on the portfolio
- Work as a team player and be considerate of customers,
co-workers, and vendors.
- Interact with clients and Account Officers regarding renewals,
payments, and collection of financial statements.
- Facilitate submission of purchase packages for SBA guaranteed
loans in accordance with SBA requirements
- Facilitate submission of files and other documents requested
for audits and reviews.
- In collaboration with the Chief and Senior Credit Officers,
implement relationship strategies on troubled credits to achieve
maximum asset recovery.
- Other duties as determined to ensure the portfolio is being
tracked and monitored in an efficient and timely manner.We are
- Prior portfolio management experience for Business Banking or
- Knowledge of SBA and various governmental agencies reporting
requirements and regulations preferred.
- Proficiency using MS Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
- Strong attention to detail a must along with organizational
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Requires problem solving skills as well as the initiative to
troubleshoot and find resolutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed.Ranked as
the top-performing U.S. public bank by S&P Global Market
Intelligence, Merchants Bancorp is a diversified bank holding
company headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, operating multiple lines
of business, including multifamily housing and healthcare facility
financing and servicing, mortgage warehouse financing, retail and
correspondent residential mortgage banking, agricultural lending,
and traditional community banking. Merchants Bancorp conducts its
business through its direct and indirect subsidiaries, Merchants
Bank of Indiana, Merchants Capital Corp., Farmers-Merchants Bank of
Illinois, and Merchants Mortgage, a division of Merchants Bank of
Indiana. PM20 #BKPIdeb0d457f97d-31181-33026422
Keywords: Merchants Bank of Indiana, Carmel , Portfolio Manager - Business Lending, Executive , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!