Director of Finance, Marketplace
Company: Kar Auction Services Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Director of Finance, Marketplace page is loaded Director of
Finance, Marketplace Apply locations US - IN - Carmel (KAR World
Headquarters) time type Full time posted on Posted Yesterday job
requisition id R-248845 Who We Are: At OPENLANE we make wholesale
easy so our customers can be more successful. -
- We're a technology company building the world's most
advanced-and uncomplicated-digital marketplace for used
- We're a data company helping customers buy and sell smarter
with clear, actionable insights they can understand and use.
- And we're an innovation company accelerating the future of
wholesale remarketing through curiosity, collaboration, and an
entrepreneurial spirit. Our Values: -Driven Waybuilders. We pursue
challenges that inspire us to build, create, and innovate.
Relentless Curiosity. We seek to understand and improve our
customers' experience. Smart Risk-Taking. We transform risk into
progress through data, experience, and intuition. Fearless
Ownership. We deliver what we promise and learn along the way.
We're Looking For: We are seeking a Finance Director with
experience in financial management and strategic decision-making.
You will be part of a dynamic finance team responsible for managing
and directing Marketplace finances. You will be involved in complex
data analysis, business planning, budgeting, forecasting,
overseeing accounts and budgets, and providing strategic financial
advice to promote long-term financial gain. You Are:
- Experienced. You will leverage your financial expertise to
ensure the long-term financial health of various Marketplace
- Strategic. You will support key stakeholders in monthly
business reviews and make strategic financial decisions.
- A Leader. You will oversee and direct the Marketplace Analyst
team, including training and development.
- Innovative. You will bring creative solutions to financial
challenges and explore new opportunities for growth.
- Results-Driven. You are committed to achieving tangible
financial goals and driving the company's profitability. You Will:
- Work closely with other senior management to outline company
goals and oversee the long-term financial health of various
- Support key stakeholders in monthly business reviews.
- Use data analysis to anticipate and forecast financial trends
- Analyze and interpret industry, market, operational and
financial data and present the information with reports and
presentations to senior management.
- Assess company spending and work with senior management to
manage and drive cost efficiency.
- Outline and implement business and financial plans.
- Provide strategic financial planning and act as a critical
thinking partner to senior management for long-term growth.
- Perform analysis and diligence for potential acquisitions and
- Ensure proper follow-through on all procedures, initiatives,
directives, bulletins, and schedules key to executing business
plans Who You Will Work With: Reporting to the Vice President
Finance of OPENLANE Marketplace, this role will collaborate with
various Marketplace leaders and senior management on a regular
basis. Must Have's:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting,
or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a finance leadership position.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace and/or other business
- Extremely knowledgeable in financial forecasting, accounting
principles, and financial data analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the propensity to successfully
foster new and maintain long-standing business relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and delegate responsibilities
in an effective and efficient manner.
- Outstanding integrity, solid moral judgment, and the ability to
make important decisions under pressure.
- Expert problem solver, analytical thinker, and
- Possess strong leadership skills and business acumen. Nice to
- Master's degree and/or CPA preferred.
- Additional certifications or advanced degrees in finance or
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions.
- Familiarity with the latest financial software and tools. What
We Offer: -
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits -with employer HSA
contributions (US) and FSA options (US)
- Immediately vested 401K (US) or RRSP (Canada) with company
- Paid Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Paid maternity and paternity leave (US)
- Employer-paid short-term disability, long-term disability, life
insurance, and AD&D
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Employer paid Leap into Service Day to volunteer -
- Tuition Reimbursement for eligible programs
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge
across a publicly traded, global organization
- Company culture of internal promotions, diverse career paths,
and meaningful advancement - Sound like a match? Apply Now - We
can't wait to hear from you! About Us OPENLANE makes wholesale easy
so our customers can be more successful. Our end-to-end platform
serves the remarketing needs of the world's largest OEMs, dealers,
fleet operators, rental companies and financial institutions. We're
a technology company delivering next generation tools to accelerate
and simplify remarketing. We're an analytics company leveraging
data to inform and empower our customers with clear, actionable
insights. And we're an auction company powering the world's most
advanced digital used vehicle marketplaces. In 2021, OPENLANE sold
nearly 2.6 million vehicles valued at over $40 billion through our
auctions and generated approximately $2.3 billion in revenue. Our
integrated digital marketplaces and vehicle logistics centers
reduce risk, improve transparency and streamline the experience for
customers in about 75 countries. OPENLANE continues to make
investments in innovation, strategic acquisitions and integrations
to better serve our customers. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana,
OPENLANE has about 5,000 employees and maintains business units
across North America, Europe, the Philippines and Uruguay.
Together, the OPENLANE brands provide a complete remarketing
solution for our customers. California Residents: Click here to
learn more about the personal information we collect in the
application process. Also, click here for how we adhere to the
California Fair Chance Act. Canadian Residents: Click here to learn
more about how we adhere to the provincial Human Rights Codes and
any accessibility and/or disability legislation" OPENLANE is an
equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Kar Auction Services Inc., Carmel , Director of Finance, Marketplace, Executive , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!