Account Manager - Physical Security
Company: Presidio Inc.
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
We have an exciting opportunity for a Physical Security Account Manager to join our team in Carmel, IN. The PhySec Account Manager will be responsible uncovering opportunities, presenting and selling Video Surveillance and Access Control solutions to solve security challenges in the Commercial and State, Local and Education market segments. The PhySec Account Manager should be able to develop and manage accounts to meet and surpass a multi-million dollar sales quota. A working knowledge of LENEL, Onssi, HID, Avigilon, Milestone, and Cisco solutions is a plus. Some regional travel is required.
- Manage tactical opportunities to become long term strategic opportunities, resulting in consistent territory growth (over 20%) year over year.
- Achieve sales objectives pertaining to new customers and also through sales of additional services to existing customers.
- Develop a new account base, establish relationships and close viable business opportunities.
- Discover client business needs and propose appropriate technology solutions.
- Manage assigned territory, including account planning, vendor relationships, and opportunity management.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Presidio's products and services along with solutions from core vendors.
- Provide excellent service to ensure client satisfaction. Drive additional revenue by up-selling and cross-selling Presidio's broad solution portfolio to existing customers.
- Properly forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue for assigned territory.
* Minimum of 2 years of Physical Security Sales required.
* A bachelor's degree (BA or BS) or relevant industry experience is preferred.
* Highly motivated and able to work independently; creative problem solver.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities.
* Must be a competitive, high achiever, who is persistent and able to overcome obstacles or setbacks.
* Knowledge of and strong working relationship with at least one of Presidio\'s strategic partners: LENEL, Onssi, HID, Avigilon, Milestone, and Cisco
Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals to email@example.com
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: Presidio Inc., Carmel , Account Manager - Physical Security, Executive , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!