UI Software Engineer (Healthcare SaaS)
Posted on: January 6, 2022
- Our online application process only takes about 2 minutes.*
Who is Authenticx?
Authenticx is on a mission to help humans understand humans. Our
software platform is the new standard for humanizing customer
interaction data at scale. We do this by channeling our passion and
talent into helping health care leaders listen to their
conversational data in a way that delivers value to the
What we offer our team members?
- A culture based on our core values of Authenticity, Courage and
- A collaborate environment that supports your personal and
- Virtual/remote working
- Health insurance effective on DAY 1, including FREE health
insurance options and a comprehensive benefits package
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) - Traditional and Roth options
- Unlimited vacation time, plus paid sick time, holiday pay and
- Perks at Work membership for discounts on shopping, travel and
much more Job Description
Your Responsibilities Will Include
As the User Interface (UI) Engineer, you will be a member of our
Product Innovation team, which consists of diversely skilled tech
professionals who continuously push the evolution of the Authenticx
- Applying a User-Centered Design mindset and methodology when
working on product designs.
- Conducting usability testing, capturing specific target
audience feedback, and incorporating that feedback into product
- Working with internal and external parties in the building of
sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and user experience
(UX) specifications that clearly articulate site/application
structure and organization.
- Creating lightweight prototype concepts for communication with
the business, project team, and for usability studies.
- Lead and coordinate the prototyping and design of web
application structure and user interface, ensuring navigation ease
and design simplicity.
- Executing on all phases of the design process, including
collaborating with product experts to define priorities,
wireframing concepts and mockups, and scheduling the development of
solutions with developers.
- Maintaining a business and technical understanding of the
Authenticx software platform.
- Regularly presenting to the broader organization and executive
leadership team members. Qualifications
Who is our ideal User Interface (UI) Engineer?
You love to collaborate with other technical and non-technical team
members to create an outstanding user experience. You are skilled
in using modern design tools, wireframes, storyboards, journey
maps, prototypes, flow diagrams, etc. You have an amazing ability
to satisfy user needs, while maintaining brand guidelines,
technical constraints, and aligning with short-term and long-term
You Will Possess The Following Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a
similar field preferred.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a User Interface (UI)
- Healthcare or B2B software-as-a-service (SaaS) experience
- Proficiency with Figma and InVision preferred.
- Tech savvy with strong business acumen.
- Knowledge of modern front-end web technologies.
- Skilled in the art/science of design thinking.
- Strong communication and interpersonal/collaboration
- Thrive in a "building the plane while flying it"
This is a remote/virtual position; however, preference may be given
to candidates who live in Indiana or surrounding areas and are
willing and able to occasionally participate in in-person
You must be authorized to work in the United States without
requiring employment sponsorship/visa now or in the future.
Keywords: Authenticx, Carmel , UI Software Engineer (Healthcare SaaS), Healthcare , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!