Physician / Orthopedics / Indiana / Locum or Permanent / Orthopedic Surgeon
Posted on: May 12, 2022
As a part of the OptumCare network, American Health Network is
seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon to join our growing team in INDIANA
with multiple practice locations available. At Optum, we are
transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led
care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in
the world and start doing your lifes best work.(sm)
- Perform surgery and examinations on the musculoskeletal
- Use surgical as well as nonsurgical procedures in order to
treat broken bones, dislocations, infections, trauma, diseases and
injuries, as well as musculoskeletal reconstructions.
- Provide care to orthopedic patients, perform medical
examinations, plan for appropriate treatments and monitor the
- Provide consultation services to other medical professionals
and manage the entire orthopedic facility or department in order to
make sure that the department is compliant with the state, local
and federal regulation.
- Diagnose, examine and treat skeletal diseases.
- If treatment and medication plans do not work, perform surgery
or replacements on the affected body part through the use of
corrective equipment such as casts, splints and braces.Youll be
rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that
will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to
succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles
you may be interested in.
Keywords: OptumCare, Carmel , Physician / Orthopedics / Indiana / Locum or Permanent / Orthopedic Surgeon , Healthcare , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!