Associate Veterinarian J170469
Company: Prospect Healthcare
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Here at Prospect Health we are proud to be partnered with an
independent Small animal hospital in Carmel. We are seeking
suitably qualified veterinarians to work in this small animal
hospital based in Carmel, Indianapolis, where you will be one of 4
Our client is seeking a Full Time Associate Veterinarian to join
their friendly but professional team. The hospital is
AAHA-accredited and has a fully equipped hospital, which includes
digital radiography, digital dental, radiography, ultrasound,
surgical laser, and paperless medical records system. The hospital
also has several treatment rooms, plus separate Ultrasound and
The Practices has a client base that are well educated and
receptive to providing the best care for their furry family
Carmel consistently ranks as one of the top 10 best cities to live
in the US, with lots of green space, a vibrant downtown with
recreational and fitness opportunities, energetic arts scene, great
restaurants, excellent schools.
- The successful applicants will work on a Thirty-minute
appointment schedule which will ensure adequate time for full and
- You will have very skilled nurses working along side you,
allowing you more time for client communication and education
- Build rapport with clients by gathering information and
listening to, and empathizing with their concerns
- Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional
community and to the general public
- Stays current on new medical information and changes in
Package and Benefits
- Salary of $85,000 to $100,000+ to new grads and a salary of
$100,000 to $140,000+ to more seasoned practitioners
- Signing bonus
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Paid time off.
- CE allowance and time.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and
upholding veterinary code of ethics.
- Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
- Experience working with small animals and exotics -
- New Grads welcome to apply
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Associate
Veterinarian job in Carmel, Indianapolis, please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert
is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any
obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant
practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles
that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Veterinary team on +1 (929) 3597222Click here to search
for more Veterinary jobs in the USA
Keywords: Prospect Healthcare, Carmel , Associate Veterinarian J170469, Healthcare , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!