Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg - Full time nights - Carmel
Posted on: January 11, 2019
We Are Hiring Title: RN-Registered NurseCity, State: Carmel,INLocation: Carmel-13500 North MeridianDepartment: Med Surg 3rd FloorAdditional Job Details: Full-Time,Night, 36 hours,Weekly, Sunday - Saturday 1900 - 0730 nights, Rotating Days off, Every 3rd weekend and holiday requirement.Faith Based Approach: Spiritual care is fundamental to our identity and a tangible expression of our mission and values. It is also an essential part of providing care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. We care for the spirit through compassionate relationships and empathetic, effective communication. Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance. Why Join Ascension? St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. What You Will Do Job Summary:Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred Work Experience:
- 1 Year Preferred Technical Experience.Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Carmel , Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg - Full time nights - Carmel, Healthcare , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!