Registered Nurse (RN) - Orthopedic Unit Full time Nights
Posted on: March 17, 2019
We Are Hiring Title: RN-Registered NurseCity, State: Carmel,INLocation: Carmel-13500 North MeridianDepartment: Orthopedic Unit 001Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Night, 36 hours,WeeklySunday - Saturday 1900 - 0730 - Every 3rd weekend and Holiday rotation - Rotating days off. As an Orthopedic Registered Nurse, you will help patients with musculoskeletal issues like broken or fractured bones, arthritis, osteoporosis, joint replacements, and other injuries and diseases. You are an integral part of the orthopedic team working alongside of the orthopedic surgeon; and ensuring that patients on the road to recovery are properly regaining strength and range of motion.Why Join Employer? St. Vincent, part of Employer, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferredWork Experience:
- One Year RN experience preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Employer Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Carmel , Registered Nurse (RN) - Orthopedic Unit Full time Nights, Healthcare , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!