Certified Medical Assistant - Carmel
Posted on: June 13, 2019
We Are Hiring Certified Medical Assistant - Vein Solutions -
Full-Time, Day - Carmel - 13450 N Meridian St - Carmel,
IN8AM-4:30PM, Monday- FridayWhy Join Ascension? St. Vincent, part
of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is
guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care,
especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of
Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties
in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system
includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care,
women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care,
orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging,
general surgery and long-term acute care. What You Will Do As a
Certified Medical Assistant with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will
have the opportunity to assist with the examination and treatment
of patients under the direction of a provider (Physician or
Advanced Practice Provider).Responsibilities:
- Assists with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by
provider or registered nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records
information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for
examination of patients.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone,
maintaining records, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include
ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean
and orderly environment.
- May document the provider's encounter with patients. Lists all
proper diagnoses and symptoms, as well as follow-up instructions
and prescriptions, as indicated by the provider. Transcribes
patient orders including, but not limited to, laboratory tests,
radiology tests and medications.What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Or Certification specializing in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Medical Assistant specializing in Registered obtained within 3
Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified Medical Assistant obtained within 3 Months (90 days)
of hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- High school diploma or GED required Work Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an
EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for
more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that
Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who
have applied for a position using our official application. Be on
alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will
not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify
Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates
in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the
E-Verify link below for more information. E-Verify (link to
Keywords: Ascension, Carmel , Certified Medical Assistant - Carmel, Healthcare , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!