Company: GetGo Caf-- + Market
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Job SummaryAs a Food Service Leader, you will provide guidance
and leadership to the Front End team in various ways in an effort
to help them develop highly effective customer service skills. You
will follow, exhibit and advance the company's common purpose of
"Together, we improve people's everyday lives and well-being",
through your work, attitude and actions.Job Description
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of ageJob Responsibilities
- Complete and post the staff work schedules.
- Recruit, reward, coach, discipline, and terminate staff as
- Assume direct responsibility for the supervision of all shifts
or during assigned shifts, using shift duty sheets to verify
completion of duties.
- Cover shifts when employees call in or don't show up.
- Perform Team Member duties and responsibilities including, but
not limited to cashiering.
- Ensure compliance of store personnel with policies and
procedures, including established security, sales, and record
keeping procedures and practices.
- Assist customers and respond to customer's complaints or
- Ensure proper execution of promotions and marketing.
- Manage labor according to company guidelines.
- Analyze business records to increase sales.
- Communicate changes of food preparations formulas, standards,
etc. to staff.
- Support local and national marketing initiatives.
- Ensure that all local and national health and food safety codes
are maintained and company safety and security policy are
- Identify and contact prospective customers to promote
- Plan special events and promotions.
- Complete online coursework as directed.About UsAt Giant Eagle
Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and convenience. We're one
giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are
the heart and soul of our company. It's why we strive to create a
nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to
grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one
of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh,
Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to
our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office
we are working together to put food on shopper's tables' and smiles
on their faces. We're always searching for the best Team Members to
welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle
family. Come start a lasting career with us.
Keywords: GetGo Caf-- + Market, Carmel , Kitchen Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!