Company: Franciscan Health
Posted on: November 20, 2019
Environmental Services??? Franciscan Health
? ??8111 South Emerson Avenue
NEEDSomeone to give the white glove treatmentWHO WE ARE LOOKING
FORIt---s been said that cleanliness is next to godliness. Well, at
Franciscan Health, cleanliness is ranked pretty high and we value
the people who help keep our environment spotless. From patient
rooms to offices, from work rooms to visitor lobbies--- there are a
lot of spaces in a hospital and they all need to be monitored and
kept clean.Are you productive with your time? Are you
detail-oriented? Do you take pride in a job well done? Are you
observant enough to notice when things need to be repaired or
replaced? If so, we need your help.--WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Clean--and disinfect--floors using hospital-specific equipment
including microfiber cloths, wet mops, etc.
- Clean--and sanitize--horizontal surfaces such as over-bed
tables, counters, and furniture.
- Clean--and sanitize--restroom surfaces including toilets,
urinals, sinks, showers, walls, floors, and mirrors.
- Clean--and sanitizes vertical surfaces such as walls, ceilings,
- Ensure--cleanliness of high dust surfaces such as picture
frames, vents, and doorframes.
- Inspect--room for proper cleaning and reports any safety or
- Remove--trash and linen, clean--receptacles, and ensure--they
are prepared for next use.
- Restock--paper, hand sanitizer and hand soap supplies.
- Sanitize--high touch areas such as light switches, bed rails,
and doorknobs.WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Prior professional cleaning experience.----
- Cleaning standards knowledge.
- Customer service skills.
- Detailed and well organized.
- Use of supplies, materials, and equipment effectively.
- Follow directions as communicated in a variety of ways.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of infection control. L
- Develop effective relationships with patients, hospital
departments, and other external parties.
- Time management.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.--
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR?No ExperienceLicense(s): Certification(s):
Travel:??EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER It is the policy of Franciscan
Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified
applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable
local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of
Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal
ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its
religious rights.Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal
employment opportunity.SUPPORT SERVICES?????
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care
systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of
Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing
convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community
we serve.-- For 140 years, Franciscan Health has stayed true to our
founding mission to care for everyone who comes through our doors.
Each day, throughout the halls of our hospitals, we embrace our
Franciscan Tradition by walking in the footsteps of St. Francis,
who left behind his worldly possessions to care for all of those in
Keywords: Franciscan Health, Carmel , Housekeeping Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!