Company: TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Performs a variety of recruitment related responsibilities at the
professional level to include, but not limited to, implementing
recruiting strategies and processes. You will maintain proactive
partnerships with hiring managers in assigned area to understand
and evaluate talent needs, contribute ideas, solutions and tools.
You will be responsible for all full cycle recruiting for your
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Consults with Hiring Managers in assigned area to ensure a
strategic, efficient and effective recruiting process is
established based on their needs.
- Proactively communicates and creates recruiting strategies that
allow for successful sourcing of top talent for our
- Creates and implements recommended recruiting plan including
suggesting job boards, sourcing technologies, relevant events, job
- Partners closely with hiring managers and owns all aspects of
the recruiting process: sourcing, screening, and presenting
candidates, scheduling interviews, extending and negotiating
- Knowledgeable in using applicant tracking system, to include
maintenance, reporting, processes, system efficiencies,
- Ensures recruiting sources are utilized and managed to budget.
Screens and refers applicants to Hiring Managers in assigned
- Performs searches for qualified candidates according to
relevant job criteria using relevant online recruitment databases,
social media outlets, company provided tools and or any other
resources that would generate new candidates.
- Train Hiring Managers in sourcing, recruiting, best practices
and applicant tracking system usage to ensure that new talent is
always being attracted.
- Generates regular recruiting reports highlighting key
recruiting metrics; define, track and analyze talent metrics and
develop practical tracking and reporting methods to monitor and
improve performance for field leadership.
- Creates and maintains a comprehensive tracking system and
candidate pipeline for both active and pro-active searches to
consistently share with hiring managers and leadership.
- Communicates and assists HR Coordinator with new hire
information to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new hires is
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with field
leadership and employees, recruitment vendors, as well as internal
and external partners.
- Communicates and consults with HR and field leadership
effectively, both in written and oral forms.
- Adheres to deadlines that are set forth by leadership.
- Maintains confidentiality and sensitivity to all HR related
matters and information.
- Ensures adherence to the departmental budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor's degree (B.A. / B.S.) in Human Resources or related
field or the equivalent combination of education and experience is
required. At least 2 to 4 years related recruitment experience is
required. Strong oral and written communication skills are
Reads and interprets documents such as operating instructions and
procedure manuals. Routinely writes detailed reports and
correspondence and responds to questions and/or complaints.
Routinely speaks effectively before groups of customers, clients,
and managers and/or employees of organization.
REASONING/PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY
Routinely solves practical problems and deals with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where standardization exists. Able
to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
DECISION MAKING & IMPACT OF ERRORS
Operational - Makes day-to-day and/or daily decisions used to
support strategic direction. Decisions often require thought and
are structured. Decisions tend to be short term (one year or less)
and usually moderate to high cost.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
Able to stand and/or walk up to 35" of the time.
Able to sit over 70" of the time.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
Typically works in a general office environment.
Travels up to 10" of the time, including overnight.
Indeed will send your application to email@example.com
Keywords: TCC Verizon Authorized Retailer, Carmel , Regional Recruiter, Human Resources , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!