Company: KO Business Solutions
Posted on: January 9, 2022
KO is excited to be working with a renowned Financial Services &
Insurance company that is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join
their team on a Contract basis. This position will be required to
complete full lifecycle recruiting for the organizations by
collaborating with hiring managers to create effective strategies
to bring high quality candidates to the company.
This position is a contract position, with potential hire, located
in either Carmel, IN. This position is currently remote but will
potentially move to a hybrid function.
Base pay + bonus opportunity: $55K-$60K with a potential to
increase after converted to full-time permanent employment with
Build productive, collaborative relationships with hiring managers
and HR business partners.
- Proactively anticipate and resolve issues through effective
communication, customer service and management of
- Consult with HR BPs on a consistent basis to understand hiring
needs and dynamics of the various organizations.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment - from developing
compelling job descriptions and sourcing strategies, posting
positions, networking with passive talent pools and partnering with
third party recruiters, to developing interview strategies,
gathering interviewer feedback, leading debrief sessions and
facilitating the offer negotiation process.
- Engage and build trust with external candidates, effectively
representing the Company employment brand.
- Review resume submissions, screen applicants for competence and
applicable background and skills, and conduct behavioral interviews
to assess individual ability to fit in the organization
- Provide hiring managers with guidance on market competition,
compensation ranges and related industry trends as well as
behavioral interviewing expertise to effectively interview and
select top candidates.
- Demonstrate data integrity in the ATS and ensure consistent ATS
utilization & updates to meet compliance and business needs as well
as HR reporting.
- Provide support for successful onboarding, from Offer
Acceptance through Day 1.
The Sr Recruiter position is well-suited for you if you:
- Ability to partner with all levels of leadership to drive
recruitment process and fill open positions
- Utilize tools & resources, including social media, attending
conference career fairs, etc. to build networks with external
industry sources and expand the candidate pool.
- Initiate first-round candidate contact, network with referral
sources and effectively and persuasively communicate the
opportunity to contacted individuals.
- Demonstrate high results orientation with an ability to serve
as a Talent market expert and proactively formulate and
successfully implement recruitment strategies that address the
current needs of an organization.
- Enthusiastically provide information, as needed, to both
internal employees and external candidates, while always
representing the department and company in a professional
- Like to participate in, support and lead key improvement
projects and initiatives in the areas of Diversity & Inclusion,
Candidate Experience Enhancement, and Talent Acquisition Process
- Stay abreast of talent market trends and challenges of the
external competitive environment and advise hiring managers and HR
Qualified candidates will have:
Bachelor's degree required. Major in business, organizational
psychology, or HR preferred.
- At least 4 years experience in a corporate full life cycle
recruiting of employees at the professional and manager levels,
across a full spectrum of functional disciplines. Experience
recruiting in IT is a plus.
- Proven track record of working with varying levels of
management and manage multiple priorities across multiple internal
customers while managing a req load of at least 18.
- Sourcing skills and ability to leverage social media recruiting
tools like Linked In for sourcing & recruiting
- Experience with ATS systems (Jobvite, Workday, or
- Knowledge and understanding of EEOC and other recruiting
- High energy & enthusiasm, with a customer service
Job Type: Full Time, Contract to Hire
Rate of Pay: Base pay + Bonus opportunity
recruiting, full life cycle recruiting, corporate recruiting
Keywords: KO Business Solutions, Carmel , Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!