PT - ECU - Lebanon - $55/hr - PRN
Company: Interim HealthCare of Indianapolis
Posted on: September 14, 2023
PT Job Description -This is a PRN position at a great hospital
in Lebanon, IN. Interested candidates must have at least 2 years of
recent experience. Pay rate is $55 per hour.
- Maintain a caseload of 10-12 inpatients or 7-9 ECU
- Use Net Health EMR for ECU and Meditech for Inpatients.
- Evaluate and establish a plan of care in both settings
- Treat multiple diagnoses with the adult population.
- Due to the LOS, ECU requires progress notes and discharge
summaries to be written in Net Health.
- Coordinate care with nursing, other therapists, patients and
families and participate in Care meetings.
- Care is often provided on both units between 8:00-4:30 each day
of the work week, Monday-Friday.
- Inpatient setting includes Medical/Surgical unit, Intensive
Care Unit, GeriPsych Unit.
- ECU is an 18 bed SNF located on the hospital campus. -Benefits
for the ECU - PT
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT employees)
-Responsibilities of the ECU - PT
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs
of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the
policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside - careRequirements of the Physical
Therpaist - PT
- Active Physical Therapist -licensed with in the state of
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as
required by facility#PandoPandoLogic. Keywords: Physical Therapist
(PT), Location: Carmel, IN - 46032
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of Indianapolis, Carmel , PT - ECU - Lebanon - $55/hr - PRN, Human Resources , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!