Senior Software Architect
Company: Allied Solutions
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Allied Solutions is currently seeking an experienced Senior
Software Architect. As a Senior Software Architect, you will apply
your knowledge of existing systems and software to design, develop
and implement custom software solutions to address complex business
requirements and provide technical leadership within the IT
Department. You will guide high-level decisions throughout the
development process through collaboration with developers,
engineers and system admins. We are one of the largest providers of
insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial
institutions in the country. If you're a person who thrives in a
fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping
others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the
Duties and Responsibillites:
- Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and
improve efficiency in-line with business strategy.
- Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and
strategies to stakeholders.
- Partner with engineering management to identify and develop
architectural solutions for evolving business requirements.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies
and architectures and evaluate existing software solutions to
identify areas for improvement.
- Update and/or refactor existing software to enhance
- Migrate monolithic applications to micro services
- Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural
- Develop and maintain an aspirational architectural road map for
- Conduct code reviews and provide technical guidance and
coaching to developers.
- Develop architectural metrics and reports for Engineering
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering,
electrical engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional knowledge of computer science fundamentals, data
structures and algorithms.
- (10+) years of experience with object oriented programming and
solid understanding of modern design patterns such as MVC.
- (5+) years of experience using web technologies such as HTML5,
- Proven expert level experience in .NET/WPF/C#/SQL.
- Deep insight into Cloud - IAAS, PAAS, SAAS (AWS, Azure, GCP,
- Good understanding of secure cloud design (across
Infrastructure, Platform, Application and Data).
- Work with application team to make sure that the components are
in compliance with UI/UX guidelines and Standards.
- Software development/operations (DevOps) experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation
- Exposure to project-based work structures, project lifecycle
models, including Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and sharp
attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze user requirements and to translate
requirements into working solutions.
- Strong aptitude for solving problems without extensive guidance
and proven ability to work well in a team of developers.
- Ability to identify, prioritize and facilitate solving critical
problems in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Robust communication skills - ability to communicate with all
levels of the organization in both technical and user-friendly
- Strong time management, organization, listening, and
- Ability to successfully work in a team-oriented, highly
- Highly self-motivated with demonstrated desire for continuous
learning and improvement.
Keywords: Allied Solutions, Carmel , Senior Software Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!