Rose Senior Living - Carmel seeks a full-time (Day shift)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join its team. Rose Senior
Living - Carmel is developed and owned by Edward Rose & Sons, known
for creating amenity-rich communities where people can appreciate
comfortable and affordable living in beautiful settings. Partnering
with Edward Rose & Sons is Ecumen, a not-for-profit organization
that has grown to be one of the most innovative leaders in senior
housing and services, empowering individuals to live richer and
fuller lives. The Carmel, Indiana, location will consist of 159
units: 69 independent living rental apartment homes, 60 assisted
living rental apartment homes and 30 residences for seniors
requiring memory care services.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible for
providing personal care and delegated health-related services
designed to maintain the residents physical and emotional
well-being. The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) follows the
service schedule for each resident and correctly documents services
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Assist with treatments and activities of daily living as
delegated by the Clinical Director per individualized care plan.
Including but not limited to:
* Dressing, grooming, bathing, eating, toileting, ambulation,
* Assists with AM and HS cares including oral care as
* Incontinence care;
* Assistive devices, glasses and hearing aids;
* Medication administration as delegated by the RN
* Provides physical care to residents according to established
procedures and performance standards including Activities of Daily
Living (ADLs). Monitoring vital signs and providing Range of Motion
exercises in a manner that encourages independence and dignity.
Assists with adaptive equipment.
* Responds appropriately to all safety hazards, call lights,
requests and reassignment of duties.
* Reports changes in residents physical condition, behavior and
level of independent functioning to the nurse.
* Assists with admissions and discharges.
* Reports pertinent information and concerns regarding
residents, families, staff, visitors and building operation to
* Accurately completes required documentation.
* Partners effectively with others in a demanding and changing
environment, supports all employees within the community as
directed by the Clinical Director or Registered Nurse.
* Additional duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
* Certified Nursing Assistant certificate.
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and
* Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and
procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable
Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Residents Bill of Rights, Universal
Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and
Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations.
* High school diploma, GED or Higher
* One year experience as a CNA or equivalent
* Experience working with seniors
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The
employee will also perform other reasonable related duties as
assigned by the supervisor or other management personnel.
We offer our full-time employees:
* Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
* Generous paid time off programs
* Competitive compensation plan
* Employee referral program
* Great work environment
* Opportunities for advancement
* Discounted apartment home (Edward Rose & Sons)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek
diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and
advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.