Posted on: April 25, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Underwrite and decision a variety of loan types to include
purchase and refinance loan transactions.
- Underwrite, condition, and manage government lending function
within the Mortgage Loan Operation. This includes being a DE
underwriter and coaching the staff on how to effectively
process/close government loans.
- Provide consultation and direction to loan officers and other
associated staff members on marginal and complex transaction and
- Provide continuing education, training, and communication to
entire company as it relates to credit and underwriting
- Review, price, and decision portfolio products.
- Proactively partner with various department managers as needed
for the purpose of facilitating corporate objectives. Education and
- Requires High School diploma; college degree preferred.
- Requires 6 or more years experience in mortgage
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office. Qualifications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of secondary market underwriting guidelines
including FHA/VA Ability:
- Multi-task and work independently
- Perform duties under frequent time pressures
- Complete work with frequent interruptions
- Handle difficult problems involving multiple facets and
variables in non-standardized situations EOE of Minorities,
Females, Vets, Disability
Keywords: Busey, Carmel , Mortgage Underwriter, Other , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!