Procurement Agent/Analyst - Chicago/Indianapolis Areas
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the
American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years?
PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding
career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for analyzing house cost spend at account category
level to generate best in class purchasing initiatives across the
zone. Supports the zone operations by analyzing the supply chain
through systematic sustainability, established process management
and adherence in supporting the success of Common Plan
- Provide accurate and timely house cost spend analysis by account
category to zone operations team
- Manage divisional supplier adherence within the zone to zone
and/or national level agreements
- Manage division RTS reports across the zone with the goal of
maximizing rebate opportunity in every community
- Collaborate with zone purchasing, division purchasing, zone
product and division product
- Manage internal customer relationships and assist in resolving
issues by effectively communicating throughout organization
- Be zone expert in all applicable databases (Purchase Pro, DMTs,
- Assist divisions in Schedule A pricing adjustment change orders
for key commodity categories (ex. Lumber, Drywall, etc.)
- Report status towards division GMIP in regards to option margin
- Facilitate and communicate product transitions thru the zone
- Drive scheduling communication across the zone by analyzing
purchasing / product timelines forecasting resource allocation (ex.
- Analyze compliance of Common Plan Management and communicate to
zone operations team
- Establish zone tools and analysis to help control top trade
- Participate in the development of purchasing strategy and plans
to meet changing economic and competitive conditions
- Decision Impact: Zone
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
Keywords: PulteGroup, Carmel , Procurement Agent/Analyst - Chicago/Indianapolis Areas, Other , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!