Procurement Coordinator- Indianapolis, IN
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the
American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years?
PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding
career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for administering budgets and contracts,
generating reports, and other key administrative processes of
community maintenance and contract administration.
- Set up all new communities, plans and vendors in the purchasing
- Input all plan budget information into the purchasing system and
generate and distribute Schedule A contracts. Review and
- Maintain plan budgets through the contract change process.
Ensure all budgets and affected lots are updated according to the
contract change request.
- Administer color set up for all new communities. Maintain colors
and color items in system for specified communities after
- Track trade partner insurance compliance.
- Setup and maintain rebate tracking system for specified
- Conduct a monthly review and submission of rebate tracking system
- Utilize enterprise Purchasing and Accounting systems to input
received data and generate and distribute reports.
- Maintain the Pulte construction item catalog, if applicable.
- Support the vendor payment inquiry process through the review and
validation of contract status and amount. Work in conjunction
with the National Financial Services group and Division/Area
- Perform record retention duties as assigned.
- Report generation as assigned.
- Performs related administrative/clerical duties as assigned.
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES Level: Mentor / Coach
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
Keywords: PulteGroup, Carmel , Procurement Coordinator- Indianapolis, IN, Other , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!