Medical Assistant (MA) - Women's Health Alliance
Posted on: November 11, 2021
We Are Hiring:
We are adding a Medical
Assistant to our Carmel Women's Health Alliance team!
What You Will Do:
- Generous PTO
- Excellent Medical, Dental &
- Employer Matching Retirement
- Discount programs &
Assist with the examination and treatment
of patients under the direction of a provider (Physician or
Advanced Practice Provider).
What You Will Need:
- Assist with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by
provider or registered nurse.
- Perform select clinical duties.
- Interview patients, measure vital signs, and record information
on patients' charts.
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Perform basic clerical duties including answering the phone,
maintaining records, and filing.
- Perform basic materials management functions to include
ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Assist with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- May document the provider's encounter with patients.
- List all proper diagnoses and symptoms, as well as follow-up
instructions and prescriptions, as indicated by the provider.
- Transcribe patient orders including, but not limited to,
laboratory tests, radiology tests and medications.
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
One or more of the following required:
- Medical Assistant specializing in Registered obtained within 3
Months (90 days) of hire date or job
- Certified Medical Assistant obtained within 3 Months (90 days)
of hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Serving the greater
Indianapolis area and Evansville, Indiana, Ascension St. Vincent
has been providing rewarding careers in healthcare for over 148
years. We operate 24 hospitals — in addition to outpatient health
centers, physician offices, rehabilitation centers and more — and
offer careers in a wide range of services. We provide generous paid
time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment,
professional development opportunities, and more to help our
associates flourish personally and professionally. When you join
Ascension St. Vincent, you join a diverse team of more than 15,000
associates and 3,000 providers who are dedicated to providing
compassionate, personalized care to all — especially to those most
in need. If you are looking to make an immediate impact in your
community, explore a career with us today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension St. Vincent is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive
fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension, Carmel , Medical Assistant (MA) - Women's Health Alliance, Other , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!