We Are Hiring:
Echocardiography Technologist Full Time Diagnostic Cardiology St.
Vincent Carmel IN
Join us and get a $5,000.00 sign-on bonus!!!!!!
Schedule will be 8am-4pm Monday - Friday.
Candidate will need to be certified RDCS (AE).
Pediatric experience is strongly preferred.
On Call hours are required, 2 weeks per month.
May float other locations in Carmel, Indianapolis and Fishers
What You Will Do:
Perform diagnostic procedures to assess
cardiac structures and hemodynamics in accordance with accepted
What You Will Need:
- Set up and adjust all imaging equipment and manually maneuvers
transducers to perform exams.
- Implement safety standards and perform appropriate quality
- Perform routine and complex studies and assist in a variety of
- Recognize significant structures, artifacts, pathology and
- Position patients and select anatomic and technical parameters
- Ensure all activities comply with regulatory agency
- Ensure prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Assist in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- One or more of the following required:
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular
Credentialing International (CCI) obtained within 12 Months (1
year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Cardiac-Intrvn
Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire
date or job transfer date.
- Registered Radiologic Technologist credentialed from the
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained
within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer credentialed from the American
Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained within
12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer credentialed from the
Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained within 12
Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for
Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained within 12 Months (1
year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Sonography Tech specializing in Cardiac credentialed from the
Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to
hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Serving the greater
Indianapolis area and Evansville, Indiana, Ascension St. Vincent
has been providing rewarding careers in healthcare for over 148
years. We operate 24 hospitals — in addition to outpatient health
centers, physician offices, rehabilitation centers and more — and
offer careers in a wide range of services. We provide generous paid
time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment,
professional development opportunities, and more to help our
associates flourish personally and professionally. When you join
Ascension St. Vincent, you join a diverse team of more than 15,000
associates and 3,000 providers who are dedicated to providing
compassionate, personalized care to all — especially to those most
in need. If you are looking to make an immediate impact in your
community, explore a career with us today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension St. Vincent is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive
fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more