RN-Traveler Emergency Dept
Posted on: November 12, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Are you willing to travel out
of your home state. Are you a Emergency
Room RN? Earn up to $100/hr (includes weekly stipend)
as a Travel Nurse with Ascension’s Associate Travel
What You Will Do:
Provide direct nursing care in accordance
with established policies, procedures and protocols of the
What You Will Need:
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
Licensure / Certification /
- Advanced Life Support obtained prior to hire date or job
transfer date required.
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support preferred.
Why Join Our Team:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
When you join Ascension, you join a team of
over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission
of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension is an equal opportunity
employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension, Carmel , RN-Traveler Emergency Dept, Other , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!