Posted on: November 22, 2021
Posted Date: Nov 1, 2021
- We are hiring immediately for a COOK position.
- Location: Meijer 1424 W Carmel Dr, Carmel, IN 46032 Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; discuss availability + shifts in
- Requirement: Experience preferred not required! We will train
for the position. *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available WE
MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard
online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition
ID number 922188 . Click here to view more. If you have a positive
attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining
our team.Canteen is a national vending machine operating company
offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through
a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states.
Canteen--s track record of innovation began in 1929, when company
founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three
timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Job Summary Summary: Prepares food in
accordance with applicable federal, state and corporate standards,
guidelines and regulations with established policies and
procedures. Ensures quality food service is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized
recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct
portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at
the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all
prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high
standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in
accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food
and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to
the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned. Full time associates at
Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Req ID: 922188 Canteen
Keywords: Canteen, Carmel , Carmel, Other , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!