Team Lead-Food and Nutrition - Full Time Rotating Shift
Company: North Hospital
Posted on: January 11, 2022
OverviewLead all aspects of the service of meals to patients in
a professional and efficient manner. Instructs patients on meal
ordering system. Using food preference data, utilizes technology to
place bedside patient orders or places orders via telephone for
patients. Accountable for the orders and accuracy of patient trays
with special diet needs. Documents food intake to support nutrition
care.Sound exciting? Apply today!Click on the link to watch the
Realistic Job Preview - Food Nutrition Services Indiana University
- High School Diploma/GED OR 2 or more years of related work
- Requires experience in a customer service function; with a
minimum of one year experience working with the public.
- Requires certification in ServSafe, Certified Food Protection
Professional (CFPP), or ISDOH Approved Certification of Food
- Requires knowledge of, or ability to learn diet therapy, as it
applies to food selection and modified diet adherence.
- Requires the ability to use computer (desktop/laptop/tablet)
and cell phones.
Keywords: North Hospital, Carmel , Team Lead-Food and Nutrition - Full Time Rotating Shift, Other , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!