Company: Pathways Learning Academy
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated
team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access
tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum
50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to
earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition
reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty
ofrecognition.The Teacher Aide is responsible for helping Teachers
and Assistant Teachers to achieve Learning Care Groups safety
vision, No One Gets Hurt, and for supporting the Teachers and
Assistant Teachers so they can effectively implement Learning Care
Groups Education Value Proposition: Dynamic Curriculum, Positive
Behavior Support, and Aware, Care, & Share. The Teacher Aide
reports to the School Director/Principal. Ask about our $1,000 Sign
On Bonus! As a Teacher Aide, youll:
- Help Teachers/Assistant Teachers to achieve a safe and healthy
- Support Teachers/Assistant Teachers to maintain constant
supervision of children, including during high-risk moments such as
mealtime, classroom transitions, and rest time.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the classroom, this may
include getting the classroom ready at the beginning of the day or
cleaning/disinfecting at the end of the day.
- Assists Teachers/Assistant Teachers by setting up for, and
cleaning up after breakfast, lunch, and snack.
- Supports Teachers/Assistant Teachers by helping during
diapering and toileting, this includes interacting with, and
supervising children, changing diapers, cleaning up the diapering
area/bathrooms, and helping children wash their hands.
- Attend staff training sessions and meetings. Job
- Meets state licensing requirements for working in a
- Possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent (or is
currently in high school if the position is not counted in
- Able to communicate, both verbally and in writing in the
- The ability to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical
activity with children
- Some experience working with children (preferred) Successful
applicants for this position must either provide proof of being
fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing as a
condition of employment. Learning Care Group is an equal
opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee
or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or
military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected
status under federal, state, or local law.If requested, reasonable
accommodations may be made to qualified individuals, unless doing
so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the
workplace or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to the
Company.The Company will comply with all federal, state or local
laws regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.
Keywords: Pathways Learning Academy, Carmel , Teacher Aide, Other , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!