Talent Acquisition Specialist (IN)
Company: American Specialty Health Incorporated
Posted on: May 11, 2022
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking an experienced
Talent Acquisition Specialist for our Human Resources department.
This position oversees the full range of recruitment process for
open positions in our call center departments. The Talent
Acquisition Specialist will identify candidates, conduct screening
interviews, and negotiate job offers. In addition, the Talent
Acquisition Specialist will also provide support to ensure
department goals and objectives are met.Remote Worker
Considerations:Candidates who are selected for this position will
be trained virtually and must have the capability to work from home
in a designated work area with company-provided technology
equipment. This position will require occasional onsite office
work. ASH requires all onsite employees and employees who travel
for their position to either (a) establish that they have been
fully vaccinated; or (b) obtain an approved exemption as an
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist oversees recruitment process
for open positions.
- Collaborates with hiring manager to understand required
knowledge, skills and abilities for open positions.
- Determines effective recruitment strategy, including
identifying appropriate use of job boards, job fairs, or direct
hire agencies. Utilizes job boards to post open positions.
- Reviews resumes to identify qualified candidates.
- Conducts phone and onsite interviews to assess candidates'
knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Schedules interviews with hiring manager(s).
- Communicates on a regular basis with hiring managers regarding
status of all open positions in assigned department, to further
refine requirements for qualified candidates.
- Reviews employment applications for completion and accuracy,
coordinates background checks, and reviews background check
reports. Identifies areas that need further review and elevates as
- Prepares and extends offers of employment.
- Coordinates contingent drug screenings and notifies candidates
once offer is confirmed.
- Organizes and hosts regular Career Fairs at corporate
- Prepares marketing material, creates screening questions and
advertises for events.
- Represents Company in a positive, professional manner to all
- Maintains all pertinent applicant, requisition and interview
data in applicant tracking system.
- Processes talent acquisition requests within 24 hours and
enters data in applicant tracking system.
- Keeps applicant tracking system and open position reports up to
date and accurate.
- Updates interview and applicant information in applicant
- Prepares documentation for Affirmative Action files.
- Provides weekly progress reports to Manager.
- Conducts new hire orientation (Temporary and Direct Hire) on a
varying cycle with other Human Resources Specialist.
- Conducts Career Development meetings with current staff.
- Coordinates and schedules career development meetings with
staff as requested.
- Updates and maintains Career Development Log and documentation
of meetings with staff.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition team in developing Career
Development program and improving processes.
- Provides general support to Human Resources department.
- Coordinates and oversees projects as assigned by Manager or
- Prepares reports and spreadsheets for Manager and/or hiring
- Participates in departmental meetings and events.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. If
equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum of 3 years of human resources experience required with
a minimum of 2 years in talent acquisition doing full lifecycle
recruiting in a corporate environment.
- Experience with high-volume recruitment strongly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office with experience in scheduling
appointments in Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of the recruitment process to understand
position requirements, to optimize company fit and candidate
- Experience with building and maintaining relationships with
Hiring Managers, candidates and networks.
- Ability to use non-traditional sourcing methods when necessary,
including sourcing passive candidates through LinkedIn, resume
databases, networking, Boolean searches, building relationships
with outside organizations, referrals and other methods.
- Hands-on experience managing requisitions and candidate
workflow using an applicant tracking system.
- Keen attention to detail, efficient and highly organized.
- Demonstrated ability to be persuasive and compelling in
promoting the company, the position and negotiating job offers.Core
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful
manner and establish and maintain cooperative working
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs
and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to
identify critical core competencies based on success factors and
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing
environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues,
situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all
matters.MobilityPrimarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods
of time.Physical RequirementsAbility to speak, see and hear other
personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and
written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of
using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10
lbs.Environmental ConditionsOffice and/or Work-from-home (WFH)
environment.Salary RangeAmerican Specialty Health complies with
state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon
candidate's qualifications, education, skill set, years of
experience, and internal equity. $48,000 to $67,800 Full-Time
Annual SalaryAmerican Specialty Health is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender
identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
local law.Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided
by OFCCP here.If you are a qualified individual with a disability
or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access our career center as a result of your disability. To
request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at
(800) 848-3555 x6702.ASH will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: American Specialty Health Incorporated, Carmel , Talent Acquisition Specialist (IN), Other , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!