Company: Primrose School
Posted on: May 13, 2022
IN-46032-Primrose School at West Carmel
Build a brighter future for all children.Teaching is more than a
job. It's an opportunity to foster curiosity, creativity and
compassion in children-all while helping them develop a lifelong
love of learning.As an Infant Teacher at Primrose School at West
Carmel, you'll help care for little ones who range in age from six
weeks to one year old. They are eager to learn about and explore
their world, and through singing, dancing, and storytelling, you'll
provide a safe and loving environment that nurtures the social,
emotional, cognitive, creative and physical development of each
child.Make a difference every day.
- Spend your days building genuine relationships with each child
thanks to low classroom ratios.
- Prepare materials that help children explore their environment
through learning activities and active play.
- Work with your co-teacher to implement the lesson plans from
the research-informed Balanced Learning curriculum.
- Maintain a well-kept classroom that encourages children to
create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Discover what works best for each child as you teach them about
the world around them.
Get everything you need to give children everything they need.At
Primrose School at West Carmel, you bring the passion, and we'll
give you all the tools and training to be successful.Our Balanced
Learning approach was developed with early learning experts. It
provides clear daily plans so you can focus your time in the
classroom on forming connections with the children-and spend your
time outside of school focused on yourself.Classrooms come fully
stocked with everything you need, and our supportive Leadership
Team works every day to create a safe, healthy environment and a
culture where all children and team members can thrive.And if
that's not enough, just wait until you help a child learn something
new and see their face light up with excitement.
- Discounted childcare
- Health, vision, dental, and other ancillary insurances
- Year-round professional development
- Assistance in completing and maintaining CDA
- Paid vacation and time off
- 4 day work week
- Competitive pay
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at the Primrose School at
West Carmel and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning
curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the the Primrose School at West Carmel
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary.
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
- Infant - Preschool Teachers: 2 year degree in early childhood
or related field preferred
Let's talk about building a brighter future together.
Keywords: Primrose School, Carmel , Infant Teacher, Other , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!