Remote Client Services Coordinator
Company: Arthur J Gallagher & Co.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and
consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive
and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way,
our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by
our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized
solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
The Client Service Coordinator provides customer service to a
variety of customers over the telephone.
- Responsible for the servicing of existing clients-identifying
and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Receives and responds to customer service inquiries both
written and verbal.
- Follows-up on customer issues, researches problems and
processes documents necessary to ensure a successful
- Handles calls and correspondence that are predominantly routine
but may require some deviation from standard procedures.
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Strong typing and basic computer skills
- Working knowledge of MS systems, i.e., MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,
Outlook and MS Word
- Good verbal communication skills
- Maintains a high level of professionalism with clients and
establishes a positive rapport with every caller.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal
capacity to enter a contract?
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Arthur J Gallagher & Co., Carmel , Remote Client Services Coordinator, Other , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!