Company: Rose Senior Living
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Areyou a responsible person whoenjoys keeping things clean and
orderly? Are you amotivatedself-starter, who takes pride in the
work you do? Ifyou answered yes to both of these questions, then we
have an excellent opportunity foryou!We are currently looking to
fill aCleanerposition atAlexandria Apartments. TheCleanerpromotes
the community and the rental of apartments by attending to the
cleaning of the community building, empty apartments, hallways and
common areas on a scheduled basis. This cleaning enhances the
living space in the community making it an inviting place to live.
Through a willingness to work as a team member, the Cleaning person
assists the Manager as needed, as well as our residents, in a
polite and professional manner.Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a professional appearance as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Cleaning the community building, offices, laundry rooms, work
out areas, and common areas of the community to keep the community
looking its best; preventing accidents and providing a safe
environment to residents.
- Collecting and removingtrash as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager.Requirements:Due
to the nature of our business and the resulting organizational
structure, it is essential that all employees be willing and able
to perform functions in a number of different areas. This includes,
but is not limited to the following:
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to complete daily duties in a timely and accurate
- Abilityto meet physical requirements andaccess all areas
necessary to perform job duties, such as climbing ladders and
stairs; walking, kneeling, standing, squatting, twistingand bending
for long periods of time.
- Ability to read and follow instructions, warnings, procedures,
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid
driver's license.Employees are required to be honest and
trustworthy with a satisfactory background. A valid driver's
license and reliable transportation will be required as this
position will entail the operation of a personal and potentially a
company vehicle.We offer our employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment homeCompensation:Starting at $13.67 per
hour or higher, based on experience.We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We
recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic
information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran
status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.
Keywords: Rose Senior Living, Carmel , Cleaner, Other , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!