Company: Springhill Suites/Residence Inn Indianapolis Carme
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Breakfast Attendant is responsible for providing oversight
over the Breakfast Attendants to whom are responsible for providing
the highest quality of service possible to guests in an efficient
and courteous manner.
* High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or
a related field preferred.
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of
action quickly and accurately.
* Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
* Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
* Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
* Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive
friendly courteous and service oriented manner.
* Assist the General Manager in the training and development of the
food and beverage team.
* Assist the General Manager in completing and maintaining
appropriate food and beverage inventory par levels and departmental
ordering needs as directed.
* Work with the General Manager to ensure departmental budgetary
guidelines are met.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which
include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
* Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in a warm
friendly courteous and professional manner.
* Clear clean and reset tables as needed.
* Preparing buffet station for food set up. Ensuring buffet is
stocked with silverware plates and glassware.
* Accommodate any special requests made by a guest or offer
* Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S. system.
* Greet and seat guests at appropriate tables in a timely manner.
----- - Ensure quality control of menus with regard to cleanliness
* Ability to answer the telephone according to standards.
* Have a complete knowledge of standards of service for receiving a
room service order.
* Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in all
* Carry out cashiering functions in closing checks and end of shift
* Perform opening and closing procedures and side work duties
according to station rotation assignment.
* Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked tidy and
* Employees must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and
courteous to guests managers and all of their fellow employees.
* Be familiar with the organization of Aimbridge Hospitality Hotels
and know the function of each department.
* Attend meetings as required by management.
* Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Carmel, IN 46032: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* English (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Springhill Suites/Residence Inn Indianapolis Carme, Carmel , Breakfast Attendant, Other , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!