Service & Support Spec
Company: Allied Solutions, L.L.C
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Service and Support Specialist is an entry level position,
responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting devices and
systems; following maintenance protocols to ensure systems are
secure and ready for users; identify and document emerging issues
and system performance.This individual requires supervision but
will also work independently. This individual ensures that software
systems, business data and related procedures adhere to
organizational standards and goals.Job Duties and
- Provides technical support via phone, email, and chat to
resolve simple to complex issues to the end user's satisfaction and
document all actions in accordance with standard company policies
- Update and maintain hardware inventory and assist in technical
upgrading and maintaining of systems
- Perform basic systems testing and operational tasks
- Working with other departments to ensure timely resolutions to
project rollouts and issue resolution
- Serves as a liaison between System Administrators and users,
implementing approved solutions
- Assist in ensuring maximum availability of all network and
systems components, performs technical analysis of system issues
and outages as they occur across enterprise networks.
- Create and maintain documentation for equipment tracking,
system performance, bugs and program requirements
- Interact with vendor support contacts to resolve technical
problems with desktop equipment and software
- Working with the Security department assist with compliance,
data privacy and data security standards of the organization
- Other responsibilities and duties as assignedQualifications
(Education, Experience, Certifications & KSA):
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience in
computer science or engineering
- 2 - 3 years' experience with end user IT support including
desktops, laptops, and mobile devices
- Microsoft certification is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products, Windows, and Office
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Provides outstanding customer service and technical support,
with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and
- Ability to conduct research into application development issues
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
- Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.The
above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They
are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a
job.#LI-ID1We offer our employees a robust compensation package!
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision
insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage,
401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the
first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as
part of a strong commitment to providing career growth
opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business
portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage
of staying with the same organization.All qualified candidates will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.To view our privacy statement click
hereTo view our terms and conditions click here
Keywords: Allied Solutions, L.L.C, Carmel , Service & Support Spec, Other , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!