Company: Knappco, LLC
Posted on: June 26, 2019
For over 125 years, OPW has led the way in designing and
manufacturing world-class retail fueling, fluid handling and car
wash system solutions for the safe and efficient handling and
distribution of fuels and critical fluids. OPW makes above ground
and below ground products for both conventional, vapor recovery and
clean energy applications in the retail and commercial markets.
Additionally, OPW supplies loading arms, valves and dry-break
couplings, tank truck equipment, rail car valves and equipment, and
car wash systems. OPW has manufacturing operations in North
America, Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific, with sales offices
around the world. OPW is part of the Dover Corporation, which is
publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under DOV . To learn
more about OPW s 125 years of providing industry-leading solutions,
visit our website at www.opwglobal.com.
Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues
exceeding $7 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and
components, specialty systems and support services through four
major operating segments: Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and
Refrigeration & Food Equipment. Dover combines global scale with
operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for
our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of over
29,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with
customers to redefine what s possible. Headquartered in Downers
Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under
DOV. Additional information is available at
Join steel, stainless steel and aluminum fixtures in compliance
with ASME weld codes using MIG and TIG techniques.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/ KEY MEASURABLES:
* Accept or reject parts and products based on welding standards
* Record parts that have been welded, gaged, and tested on data
* Receives instructions, prints, and work orders for the job.
* Plans details of working procedure and tools and material
* Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded.
* Sets up, assembles, and tacks weld parts.
* Builds up worn or defective surfaces.
* Uses burning equipment to dismantle assemblies and to cut
material to size and shape.
* Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
* Ability to read blueprints, welding specifications, and
* Working knowledge of small power tools
* Ability to operate and read weld gages.
* High school or vocational school graduate
Experience with robotic welder is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other
factors prohibited by law..
Keywords: Knappco, LLC, Carmel , Welder, Other , Hamilton, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!