Regional Learning Specialist
Company: Thrivent Financial
Posted on: September 13, 2019
The Successful Regional Learning Specialist:
* Regional Learning Specialist will be a central resource for
Financial Professional (FP) development providing training,
support, coaching, training and guidance. Incumbent will partner
with the corporate field development team to ensure alignment
across the organization.
* Delivers, organizes and monitors training and development
opportunities across their region to help FPs build a sustainable
business aligned with Thrivent's mission and standards.
* To do so, they will collaborate with Regional Financial Office
(RFO) and corporate partners to share field needs, leverage
existing development resources and implement training.
The Regional Learning Specialist will support Financial
Professionals in the Great Lakes/Mid America Region (IN, MI, KY and
a small part of OH) and we are open to the right candidate working
Deliver, Coordinate and Monitor Training
* Monitor and assess FP needs and determine what development
support is recommended and available in coordination with RFO
leadership and corporate Field Development team.
* Deliver and manage training to new FPs through a consistent
development experience that results in proficiency in core
competencies including but not limited to advice, sales concepts,
products, technology and business ownership acumen.
* Coordinate training and development opportunities for all
relevant sales tools and technologies used by new FPs/most vet FPs,
such as Salesforce, eApp, etc. Does not include tools for advanced
planning, brokerage, etc.
* Coordinate local experienced FP development opportunities to
introduce new or develop existing skills.
* Partner with corporate and field leaders to implement
enterprise-wide training initiatives (i.e. MoneyGuidePro, new
products, Salesforce Relaunch). This will include participation in
train-the-trainer events and training of field leaders/staff, FPs,
Office Professionals, etc. as needed.
* Champion and integrate key organizational messages into local
Alignment and Leverage Across Organization
* Serve as the key local hub collaborating with corporate and
across regions to develop and implement training plans within
financial and time constraints.
* Understand and leverage enterprise resources (both people and
tools), ensuring alignment across RFOs, driving toward using the
best approach for specific training content and maximizing use of
* Regular communication and collaboration with corporate Field
Development team to highlight needs and improve training
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
* Licensing: State Life and Health License, FINRA Series 7, 63/65
or 66 required or obtained within 90 days. Need to be licensed and
registered in the region that they work.
* Satisfactory background check and clean compliance record.
* Understand the role of the FP and the proficiencies and
activities required for success; ability to deliver training with
the needs of the FP in mind.
* Excellent group facilitation and classroom management skills;
ability to deliver high-impact training on a variety of topics and
* Excellent planning/organizing skills.
* Proficient in use of technology - able to teach, model and coach
utilization of essential hardware and software (BYOD, printers,
Outlook, Salesforce, WeThrive, Illustrations, E-App, etc.) and able
to use technology needed for teaching (Adobe, Skype, etc.).
* Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills.
* Models and promotes the use of the Thrivent Financial Advice
Process, Salesforce, e-App, Illustrations and other Thrivent
tools/systems; aligned with our goal to deliver holistic advice and
solutions in the member's best interests is preferred.
* Ability to integrate and work with different viewpoints and work
styles to achieve results.
* Ability to balance and prioritize different objectives held by
* Flexibility to travel within the RFO (may include overnight),
conduct business during evening hours and occasional visits to home
office for FP training and personal development.
You don't need to be Christian to join our team. You do need the
passion to guide our members to be wise with money, equipping them
to live more content, confident and generous lives. Thrivent
provides an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to
race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, national origin,
age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or
veteran status, sexual orientation, sex, genetic information, or
any status or condition protected by applicable local, state or
federal laws. This policy applies to all employees and job
Keywords: Thrivent Financial, Carmel , Regional Learning Specialist, Other , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!