Business Solutions Tech Analyst
Company: Allied Solutions
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This individual will work within the Business Solutions
Management (BSM) Team to document system/process enhancements
including scope statements, and business requirements, as well as
Return on Investment (ROI) and Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA)
projections. Additional responsibilities include data collection,
data analysis and root cause verification. This position operates
under the guidance of the Manager, Business Solutions.
Provide support to project teams by documenting both system
enhancement requirements as well as key process improvement
60% Working with LSPD project teams, document technical busines
requirements, create TFS tickets and Use Cases as needed, develop
data collection plans as evidence of enhancement benefits as well
as track business results in order to capture potential cost
savings and client/employee benefits.
20% Organize and facilitate planning and project meetings, their
invitations and agendas. Ensure that all equipment, Project
Management tools and resources are ready for the timely start and
finish for each meeting.
10% Participate in the collection and analysis of pre-project data
to facilitate the development of projected savings and improvements
for both hard and soft dollar impact.
10% Continue to develop understanding of process improvement
methodology and increase knowledge regarding process improvement
tools and best practices along with other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- High school diploma/GED required
- 3+ years in related project management administration
- Experience with technical requirements writing
- Understand department regulations and proper workflow
- Experience with analytical and problem solving skills
- Must use clear, concise and effective oral communication,
accurately compose written materials, and be an active
- Willingness to assist employees, co-workers, management and
division senior vice president as needed. Exhibit professional
etiquette towards employees, co-workers, management, clients and
- Must handle confidential information in a responsible
- Ability to prioritize, assign and organize work flow
- Adaptable to change and have ability to make independent
- Outstanding MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Willingness to learn and use SmartSheet applications and
- Ability to travel
- Foster employee involvement and employee empowerment
- Ability to receive and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our
comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision
insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage,
401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the
first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as
part of a strong commitment to providing career growth
opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business
portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage
of staying with the same organization.
All qualified candidate will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To view our privacy statement click here
To view our terms and conditions click here
Keywords: Allied Solutions, Carmel , Business Solutions Tech Analyst, Professions , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!