Company: Estridge Homes
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Estridge Homes, Indiana's Hometown Builder for over 60 years, is
growing rapidly and we are looking for a qualified
Builder/Construction Manager to join our field operations team.
In this role, you will manage and coordinate the construction
activities of homes within an assigned Estridge neighborhood.
Ensuring quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction in
accordance with company objectives will be priority for this
- Assists in budgeting time requirements to complete each phase
of construction and meet deadlines by scheduling subcontractor work
and deliveries; coordinating and monitoring progress of work;
completion and closing dates.
- Reviews, on a daily basis, the production of homes via
inspections during various construction phases to ensure quality
control; monitors progress including delivery and use of materials,
supplies, tools, machinery, equipment and vehicles.
- Conducts pre-construction and pre-closing meetings with home
buyer; resolves customer service issues and production problems
during construction phase to maintain customer satisfaction;
completes finishing and warranty work as required.
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform
additional duties as required.
- Minimum of 5 years of construction experience in supervisory
- High School Diploma
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer service driven
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up methods
- Full Time Position (40 Hours per week)
- Base Salary + bonus structure
- Company Health Insurance + 401k matching
Keywords: Estridge Homes, Carmel , Construction Manager, Professions , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!