Business Intelligence Analyst
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Business Intelligence Analyst
Byrider is an industry leader in the automotive sub-prime financial
services industry. There are over 150 locations in 31 states. The
company has been in business over 32 years.
There is a Business Intelligence Analyst opportunity available.
This position can be remote and only needs to travel to the
corporate office in Carmel, In once per quarter for meetings.
Rewards for Business Intelligence Analyst:
- $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 starting salary
- Annual incentive plan
- Great benefits & paid time off
- Opportunity for career growth
- Cutting edge software & systems
- Great work environment
- Able to work remote
- Good work/life balance
- Visible & key role for the company
Job Summary for Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Seeking an experienced and collaborative business intelligence
dashboard developer who can help support and create reports,
dashboards, and other data products that will help the company
analyze and visualize our data into actionable insights and
- The ideal candidate will understand BI analytics, reporting,
and data warehousing and possesses a consultative mindset able to
experiment and innovate.
- Prior experience in automotive and/or sales/lending is a
Specific Responsibilities for Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Use Looker to create a data repository (LookML), Looks, and
- Promote a data-driven mindset across the organization by
helping partner teams access valuable data and use it to drive
- Assist in the overall design of reporting structure
- Perform unit and system testing as needed
- Translate business requirements into efficient visualization,
dashboards, and reports
- Works with Product Owners to create and update documentation
including business and functional requirements
- Develop, design, and support interactive dashboards, reports,
and exception reporting
- Work with other IT teams to build data integrations and ETLs
between data sources.
- Evangelize the democratization of data through Looker
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of Byrider
business functions and goals.
- Vendor management and collaboration.
Skills of Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Demonstrable skills in:
- SQL for data access in complex database structures.
- Looker for data modeling and visualization (preferred), or
extensive skill in Tableau, Power BI, or other similar data
- Exposure within AWS Redshift as a data warehouse user is a
- Collect and iterate dashboards based on feedback from the
- Assist in other ad hoc Looker dashboard requests.
- Manage requests from Product Owners and Stakeholders to build
and deploy new tasks for Looker dashboard creation.
- Self-motivating, results-oriented and possess the curiosity and
drive to find creative solutions to challenging data problems.
- Ability to influence positive behavior in coworkers.
- Clear and accurate written and verbal communication with
various levels of customers and internal staff.
- Multitasking and project management.
- Strong analytical and technical performance tuning skills with
the ability to quickly analyze issues and recommend solutions.
- Knowledge and understanding of business functions.
- Very strong customer service focus.
Educational Requirements for Business Intelligence Analyst:
- BS or BA degree preferred but will consider additional
- Technology related certifications are a plus but not
Experience Required of Business Intelligence Analyst:
- 2+ years of experience with Business Intelligence/Data
- 2+ years of experience with BI dashboard development and have a
strong portfolio of BI visualizations to validate expertise with
- ETL development experience/knowledge
Physical Requirements of Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Ability to speak clearly and communicate effectively with
Keywords: Business Intelligence, BI Analyst, Business Intelligence
Keywords: Byrider, Carmel , Business Intelligence Analyst, Professions , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!