Construction Loan Analyst
Company: Merchants Capital Corporation
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Do you like to solve problems and have a self-start mentality
that responds well to work pressure and urgent deadlines? Do you
always deliver top-notch client experiences through professional
communication and accurate, efficient administration of processes?
If you do, then please read on about our Construction Loan
Analyst.As a Construction Loan Analyst, you are responsible for
maintaining ongoing loan balances in compliance with regulatory
guidelines. This is achieved through effectively utilizing Excel
and proprietary in-house software to monitor and administer an
assigned portfolio of construction loans. The Construction Loan
Analyst will be the lead contact for small to mid-level, less
complex contracts. After one year as a Construction Loan Analyst,
you will know you are successful if you can----- -
- Set up and administer an assigned portfolio of multifamily
construction loans, escrows, budgets, and draws.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients who utilize
Merchants' construction loan services.
- Oversee processing of change orders and escrow requests in
adherence to regulatory guidelines.
- Create, maintain, and distribute monthly billings for a
portfolio of construction loans.
- Process and fund final draw/conversion-to-permanent closing per
- Ensure ongoing loan balancing by monitoring and managing loan
changes. What we are looking for----- -
- Requires understanding and the ability to use Excel to maintain
spreadsheets, utilize existing macros, and manage data.
- Requires an organized, detail-oriented approach to work
balanced with a personable demeanor effective at delivering
high-quality client experiences.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional work experience preferred
with an emphasis on construction loan administration,
banking/general loan administration, and/or real estate development
- Requires a minimum of a high school diploma or GED from an
accredited institution, a bachelor's degree is preferred.ABOUT
MERCHANTS CAPITALWith over 30 years of success built on putting
people first, Merchants Capital is a proven leader in financing
multifamily housing nationwide. Our licenses with Fannie Mae,
Freddie Mac, and HUD/FHA, in addition to our bank's balance sheet
products, allow us to offer custom solutions with agility and ease
of execution, expanding access to housing in meaningful and
impactful ways. Recognized as a , Merchants Capital pairs our
comprehensive debt offerings with in-house tax credit equity to
provide a one-stop-shop for developers and owners. To learn more
about Merchants Capital, visit .PM20
Keywords: Merchants Capital Corporation, Carmel , Construction Loan Analyst, Professions , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!