Quality Process Analyst I, II - Carmel
Company: MISO Energy
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Position Location: Carmel, INMISO OVERVIEWMISO manages the
electricity super highway in the Central U.S. Through use of
groundbreaking research and advanced technology, our highly skilled
employees ensure power flows reliably to 42 million Americans. We
make certain that the right amount of electricity is generated and
delivered dependably and cost-effectively every minute of every
day. MISO makes this happen by operating one of the world's largest
energy markets, with $29 billion in annual transactions. We are
committed to being a trusted partner to our members and we strive
to be the most reliable, value-creating Regional Transmission
Organization.Operating the electricity grid, running a robust
energy market, planning for a bright future - it's what our
immensely talented and dedicated team does every day.For more info
about MISO, check us out on
OVERVIEWThe Quality Process Analyst executes process improvement
projects yielding efficiencies, quality and timeliness to foster a
culture of continuous improvement within Operations. This position
utilizes strong facilitation, problem solving, and customer service
mind-set to help improve performance through process
- Analyze and recommend process metrics and reporting to meet
- Facilitate process maturity assessments to manage current and
future business processes.
- Utilize lean six sigma methods to reduce process risk, improve
process quality, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Analyze information and data to identify root cause and
determine creative solutions to enable good decision-making and
resolve issues and conflicts
- Identify corrective and preventative actions including error
proofing and process controls to ensure process defects are
contained and prevented.
- Understand Business Process Modeling Notation, and perform
Value Stream mapping to document current state business processes
and design future state business processes.
- Utilize various data analysis tools and concepts including
statistics, distributions, probability and reliability concepts,
measurements scales, and sampling to analyze data and recommend
improvements to process quality and performance.
- Produce and analyze statistical process controls charts to
identify variability in data and highlight improvement
opportunities. Evaluate operating events, disturbances and
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics,
Information Systems or related technical field required (or 6+
years of related work experience), required.
- Two+ years of related Process Improvement experience (strongly
- At least one to two years of related market operations,
reliability coordination, generation dispatch, balancing authority
operations, energy industry training, or transmission operations
experience (strongly preferred)
- Process Quality Analyst certification (preferred), Six Sigma
certification (preferred), Lean (preferred)
- Energy industry experience (preferred)Appropriate level will be
determined based upon experience and knowledge
Keywords: MISO Energy, Carmel , Quality Process Analyst I, II - Carmel, Professions , Carmel, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!